Be Brave and Create your own Happiness

 


 I've always been determined to be my own boss and do what I love while making money.  It's not an easy thing to do or figure out , It took me many years to figure out how I could make a living doing what I love every single day but also make money to pay my bills and be comfortable.   I never went into mermaiding or being a hair stylist having her own little salon from home  thinking it was gonna make me rich ....I just want to make enought to support myself.  To be completly honest I wasn't sure if that was even possible.  I mean how were people gonna know about me if I didnt work for a big company ?  Would people actually call to book me ? What if they canceled ?  I have no big sign on the road advertising my business so how sucessful could i really be ?   These were all questions that went through my mind over and over and sometimes scare me.  
     Im still very new at this but guess what people started hearing about me through friends and social media, I joined the Chamber of Commerce in my town and Im trying to be involved in my community as much as I can , I  started getting lots of calls and not only was I booking hair appoinments from home and not having to give uo 50% of my income to a salon but all of a sudden I also started booking Mermaid Party's !!!  Let me just tell you word of mouth and how you treat your customers is EVERYTHING .  I cherish each and everyone of my customers and I will make every single one happy  ... If it wasn't for them I couldnt be a truly happy person doing what I love and am passionate about everyday. 
    I never thought I was a brave person but I was  talking to a friend tonight and she said  " You are brave , you are also smarter in that you realized at a young age that you could be more successful in your own ways and not have to mold yourself into what Corprate america wants us to be."  
After she said that to me I thought wow I guess I am brave !!  Sometimes Im scared but the feeling I get each and everyday when I wake up and before I go to sleep is that Im proud of all Ive done and the life my husband and I have created for ourselves doing what we love and I know were happier people because of it.  
    Work Hard , Do What You Love , Don't Give Up, Only You Can Make Your Dreams Come True, & Always be Kind and Help Others.... If you do these things I promise you will truly live a happy and fulfilled life!  If your scared it's ok , don't stop living your dream because its scary if your truly passionate about your dream and go for it , it will come true. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always hold his hand

I'm a Mermaid Mama!!