Channel your inner mermaid part 2

mermaidnicolelea.com

  Mermaids are good creatures they have a tremendous amount of empathy for other beings. They feel what others feel , I believe we all should be that way. Put yourself on a daily basis in someone else's shoes. Just doing or saying something kind can turn that persons day even week around, and then they may return the kindness to someone else that's in need of it.  Don't hurt anyone's feelings for any reason, even if you dislike that person  always be kind and maybe if you go out of your way and make a kind gesture,  try and help that person or get to know that person a little more. Kindness goes a long way and I promise it will rub off on others around you. I've worked for many years in the service industry waiting tables and bartending and I run into on a daily basis rude and just mean people and sometimes I feel like just breaking down and crying but I keep a smile on my face and instead of being rude back I try to make sure I'm  extra kind and most of the time that person ends up thanking me before they leave telling me something they may be going thru at the moment and saying how meeting me has helped them in some way.  I cant tell you in words how great that makes me feel by just doing something small or saying something nice to them and knowing it has turned there whole day around and there walking back out into the world a happier and hopefully a kinder person. Just try and feel what others maybe feeling around you and be empathetic to them.  
    Mermaids have such an innocence about them, they have not been poisoned by the rest of the world, there beautiful creatures from the inside first and that's what makes them so beautiful on the outside. Concentrate mostly on making yourself beautiful on the inside and I promise you that will radiate and shine through on the outside, people will then be drawn to your inner beauty.  Being a good , genuine , kind and honest person is so much more important then having the best clothes and superficial things that some people think make them beautiful, but if there not a good person from the inside then all those things don't matter at all and all the money in the world wont make them a beautiful person. Beauty comes first from inside and the rest will follow.   

Mermaid Nicole Lea
mermaidnicolelea.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always hold his hand

I'm a Mermaid Mama!!

Be Brave and Create your own Happiness