Inspire

     I  Love the word Inspire, there are so many things that inspire me in life and on this mermagical journey I'm on.  The word inspire has different meanings to everyone and I think that's why i love it so much.  Inspire means to stimulate, motivate, encourage, energize, spark, excite, uplift and it goes on .  So what or who Inspires you in life?  I know that can be a tough question for some but take the time to really think about it, everyone is inspired by something.  Also think about who you may inspire, a friend , family member, the guy at the coffee shop, a niece or nephew. You may not realize that you probably inspire others around you but it's true. Think about who may be looking up to you for inspiration it could be a stranger you meet and were kind to and they will carry that with them and that could inspire them to do something for someone else.  
    For me I've always been inspired by the beach, the ocean , all the mermazing things around me everyday in nature, the sun, moon, & stars.  My sisters have always really inspired me and still do everyday. They're both such beautiful strong amazing women and I watch them climb the ladder in the corporate world  go for & get what they want.  My husband inspires me to follow my dreams everyday , He moved out here to Nashville to follow his music dream and if you ask me he has made it! Others may not think so because he hasn't got a record deal yet but he is extremely successful in the music business writing songs building his business Edgeview Productions where he produces other artists from all over the country. Watching him go after his dreams is extremely inspiring.  My niece also inspires me to just have fun and not take life too seriously, shes only 3 years old but when i'm around her energy and laughter it truly inspires me to want to bring happiness and joy to others even more then I already do.  
   Sometimes things may seem hard and seem like there not going the way you wish, remember all that inspires you in your life , think about those things when you wake up and before you go to sleep , that will truly help you to keep going after the things you want, your dreams & goals.  Don't ever give up!  Always be kind and helpful to others around you, you just never know who you may inspire to be a better person. Remember your beautiful and as long as you keep going after the things you want it will happen!  

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always hold his hand

I'm a Mermaid Mama!!

Be Brave and Create your own Happiness