I'm a Mermaid Mama!!





So it's been a while since my last post I've had a lot going on.... I am now a Mermaid Mama!
   I had my son Easton on october 29, 2018 he is now ten months old and is absolutly  my whole world! Its amazing how much he's changed my life in the best way , everyone told me when I was pregnant that there is no greater love and they were all so right on that . It's a love so strong there are no words big enough to describe it.

  Our sweet baby boy entered this world 6 weeks early and had to spend a week in the NICU, let me just say that was the hardest most emotional week of my life. When they came in my room and told me they were discharging me without my baby I just lost it I just couldn't imagine leaving without my baby. Once discharged I went home packed a backpack with things I needed went right back to the hospital and stayed right next to him until I could bring him home with me. Only being able to hold my baby for feedings (only 20 mins each feeding ) was so incredibly hard when all I wanted to do was snuggle my sweet baby.  It's not how I pictured my first week of being a mama but I choose to look on the positive side and the 2nd day I looked at my husband and said  " easton just couldnt wait to be with us so were lucky because we get to spend 6 weeks longer with our son. "  my husband looked at me and smiled and said " yes honey your absolutly right."
A week after he was born we brought him home at 4lbs 15oz ( pics below) and now he's 23lbs at 10 months old.  He's growing so fast I do wish time would go a little slower.

  Easton is just like his Mermaid mama, he loves the water so much. This whole summer we get up every morning and swim and then again in the late afternoon . When its time for us to get out of the water he gets upset even when I give him a bath he gets so excited to take a bath and splash around in the water and as soon as I take him out of the water he gets upset.  Im so happy he loves the water though he's my baby shark ( he's obsessed with that song too ) .  So I changed the name of this blog to Mermaid Mama Nicole because I'll be writing a lot about my own personal Journey in motherhood .  The fun moments , emotional times and challenging times too. I know theres a lot that us mama's go through daily and this is a fun outlet for me and who knows maybe one of my posts will help you along the way in your journey .


Comments

  1. Love this!! So glad that is Easton is thriving after having such a rocky start in the world! Proud of you friend for taking this journey and starting your blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always hold his hand

Be Brave and Create your own Happiness